<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Engine Oil Forum Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/</link>
            <description>Engine Oil Forum Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 19:50:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Oil capacity including oil filter</title>
                        <link>https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/engine-oil-basics-maintenance/oil-capacity-including-oil-filter/#post-7</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 01:52:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a Gravely zero turn with a Briggs and Straton V twin 500cc  engine I have seen the oil capacity is Typically 48 oz or 64 oz (1.42 L or 1.89 L) However it is not clear if this includes...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a Gravely zero turn with a Briggs and Straton V twin 500cc  engine I have seen the oil capacity is Typically <strong>48 oz or 64 oz (1.42 L or 1.89 L) </strong>However it is not clear if this includes changing the oil filter.  So my question would be, Are the figures 1.42 L without the oil filter being changed and the extra 0.47 L to include the oil filters capacity or What is the best volume for an oil change including the new oil filter?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Rasilon</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/engine-oil-basics-maintenance/oil-capacity-including-oil-filter/#post-7</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>3.0TT HURRICANE ENGINES OIL VISCOSITY 0-20 and 0-30</title>
                        <link>https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/new-member-introductions/3-0tt-hurricane-engines-oil-viscosity-0-20-and-0-30/#post-1</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2026 04:02:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I own a 2025 Wagoneer L. There has been big discussions on oil engine weight. The factory calls for 0-20 for the SO AND 0-40 for the HO. The internals in both engines are nearly identical. M...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I own a 2025 Wagoneer L. There has been big discussions on oil engine weight. The factory calls for 0-20 for the SO AND 0-40 for the HO. The internals in both engines are nearly identical. My question is those are high performance engines. I own the SO ENGINE 0-20 engine oil, I pull a 30’ 7800lb travel trailer. I think the 0-20 oil is tp thin to use. I want to use the 0-30. Jeep has gotten people scared to make the switch.. claiming it will do engine damage. I find it hard to believe.. I know the tolerances are tight but I don’t think changing oil weight will hurt.. </p>
<p>I see the engine oil journal and it blew my mind reading that you say 0-30 is the proper oil to use.. PLEASE HELP ME OUT FIGURE WHAT IS GOOD OR BAD..</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Dymsail</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.engineoiljournal.com/community/new-member-introductions/3-0tt-hurricane-engines-oil-viscosity-0-20-and-0-30/#post-1</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		